Territory Sales Executive & Account Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for a Territory Sales Executive to work for my client who have an enviable reputation for their service and sustainability in their sector. This role is a consultative and solution based sales.
From their inception 30 plus years ago, they have evolved to become a leading supplier in their field. They have a mission to minimise the impact of e Commerce on the environment with the ultimate goal of making it a fully sustainable industry. They know that they are in a position to drive change for the better, so that sustainability is at the heart of everything they do.
Reporting to the commercial director
By using your excellent sales-skills and experience you will ensure your territory meet the sales targets, margins and customer satisfaction.
Represent my client with excellence and pride.
Support colleagues in achieving the company’s growth strategy by being a team player and being helpful should colleagues require your expertise.
Ensure the growth of your territory and ensure your pipeline has a pre agreed target.
Ensure your territory provide a Gross Margin in excess of 25%.
Provide lead generation
Qualify leads to ensure they fit the requirement to accounts.
The account is trading morally correct i.e. in terms of financials, employees and towards the environment and climate.
Create solutions for the prospects and customers, which is realistic.
Create solutions for the prospects and customer which ensure the target Gross Margin is met.
Support NPD (New Product Development) to help creating new solutions for the prospects and customers.
Make sales calls to new and existing clients
Generate and qualify leads
Source and develop client referrals
Prepare sales action plans and strategies
Schedule sales activity
Develop and maintain a customer database
Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
Support the marketing department in planning and conducting direct marketing activities
Develop and make presentations of company products and services to prospects and customers
Negotiate deals with prospects and customers, which comply with the above responsibilities
Develop sales proposals
Prepare and present sales contracts
Conduct product training to prospects and customers
Conduct product training to colleagues if / when required
Respond to sales enquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships to comply with the company’s goals strategy
Follow up on sales activity
Follow-up and perform quality checks on product and service delivery
Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
Participate in sales events
Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Participate in training being internal or external i.e. by suppliers
• Proven ability to achieve sales targets
• Experience in sales
• Experience in making presentations
• Persuasive nature and a natural communicator
Professional and friendly
• Ability to communicate clear and concise - verbal as well as written
• Excels in negotiations with prospects / customers
• Resilient and tenacious
• Calm under pressure and target driven
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications Skills
• Seek new skillsets by being curious, acceptable to new ideas and training
Negotiable annual salary depending on experience from 28k plus excellent uncapped commission and company car allowance.
Excellent Culture - everyone has a voice, open access to directors, and managers - collaborative weekly sprint planning.
• Volunteering Days - 2 fully paid days of volunteering a year
• Flexible Working Policy - one day per week in the office minimum requirement, but its a great working environment
• Enrolled onto the Nest Pension Scheme with company and personal contributions provided
• Strong Holiday Package - 25 days per year plus bank holidays
• Dog Friendly Office
• Quarterly charity Quiz Events
• Annual Staff Party - winter and summer events
• Onsite Parking
• Onsite Kitchen Facilities
• Decent Coffee Machine for any Coffee Aficionados
• Subsidised membership to local gym and pool
• Supportive family run work environment
• Monthly Personal Development Meetings with your direct manager to give clarity on performance, praise, and support with your career development
• Annual performance and salary reviews - the reviews are related to your performance and progress
• Annual Profit Share - when company targets are exceeded.